Gotham's shadow world
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Ed meets the Clave

4 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Ed meets the Clave Empty Ed meets the Clave

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Ven 15 Sep - 22:21

Kaelee slowly woke up. Her vision was blurred and she couldn't figure where she was yet. She tried to sit up but a sharp pain in her whole body forced her to lay back. Her heart was pounding, her head throbbing. She felt sick.

-What happened, she said in a hoarse whisper.

She couldn't remember anything. She was lost in some mystical mist. A mist? That feeling was familiar. As well as that...

-That smell...

She knew it. It wasn't the first time. It had happened before. At the grocery store with...

-Nygma?

''Hello, Kaelee.'' He walked out of the shadows looking down at her. ''Slept well?''

She gave him a puzzled look.

-What...what happened? I feel horrible.

''Tell me about it.'' He knelt beside her, holding his bloodied shoulder. ''We've been... Attacked.''

Her eyes grew wide.

-Ed! You're hurt! You're bleeding! Are you...uh...

She winced from her headache.

-Are you ok? Let me take a look at it.

She looked at him.

-Attacked, you said. By who? Where? why? I can't remember a damn thing except for that weird smell.

''Who is after you, Kaelee?''

She frowned.

-The Clave?
-Yes. Who are they?

Kaelee turned pale as a ghost. The Clave!? Why. She had done nothing wrong but existing. AAAAAAND told mundane about the shadow world...alright she wasn't all pure but hey! There was worst problem in the world.

-The clave is...well they are THE law. They rule everything and everyone. You know shadowhunters, nephilims? The Clave is their big boss. And they kinda hate me. For what I am, for what my father was and did...long story anyway. What I don't understand is...why did they involve you. A pure mundane. You have nothing to do with that.

She pinched her nose bridge.
-Now...let me see that nasty wound

''I'm a forensic'' He said as she was tending to his wound. ''I know about biology and I did the coroner's work more than once.'' He paused. ''And I might be the most intelligent man in all the USA.'' He paused again and looked at her. ''Your DNA has the genome for immortality...''

She snapped her fingers, slowly healing Edward's shoulder. Her magic was still affected by the drugs. It wasn't as efficient as it should. Obviously, the Clave, if they really were behind this, had taken their precaution. There was no way she could create a portal in those conditions.

-They don't want you to work anymore? They could have cut important nerves in your arm.

She focused on his injuries while listening to him. She was beginning to understand what they got involved in. The Clave was after her powers. Once again.
-So...they...asked you to...find it? Study it?
Her hand started shaking out of nervosity and tiredness. Edward's wound wasn't healing as it should. Like if something was keeping her from it.

''Well, they wanted me to... Kept saying no and then...'' He gestured his shoulder

Kaelee reached for Ed's hand.

-I'm sorry, Edward. It's my fault. And...I CAN'T HEAL IT!
Her voice broke. She was angry, tired and scared.
-They are so cruel. They don't give a shit about the pain they create.
Kaelee swallowed her tears. She knew the clave would not give up that easily. And one of them would pay the price.

-What do you have to do...exactly...
''Get blood samples, mostly, and make experiments. They want to 'pass it on' ''
-Only blood samples? Why did you refuse?
''...The experiment part requires... Some, well, let's say barbaric treatments. Which, of course, I already inflicted to others.''

Kaelee looked down.
-Oh...I see...so they tortured you. And they won't stop. Not until they have what they asked for.
She took a deep breath, trying to find her courage.
-Do it...

'Kitrina would never forgive me.''

-She will, Nygma. Don't you understand? You think you are a villain? You're a choirboy next to them. You have no idea what they can do to you. They can turn you into forsaken. You would lose your mind forever, being a zombie. Driven mad by the pain from the runes. Kitrina knows the Clave. She will understand.

She dropped a tear.

-I don't like it better than you do. But we have no choice. I can't let that happen. You've suffer enough already.
''You have sympathy for me, how come?''
Kaelee gave him a puzzled look again. Was he serious?
-I may be mistrustful but I've learned to appreciate you, Edward Nygma. You care for my little Kitrina and it means a lot for me. It's like with Oswald. We have some disagreement but I still care for him. You are my friend. I care for you.
She laughed.
- That won't keep me from killing you if you hurt her.
She looked down, again.
-Do it, Ed. Do it.

''If you insist...'' He started prepping and then butchering her to get the right skin tissues and organic samples.
-I don't like it more than you, Ed. But you have no idea what they are capable of. You would have to do it soon or later. Better safe one of us.

Then, when Ed started, she couldn't help but scream. There was nothing to reduce the pain. Kaelee looked away. She didn't want to show her pain to Ed.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

https://shadowsofgotham.forumsrpg.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ed meets the Clave Empty Re: Ed meets the Clave

Message par Kittyhawk Ven 15 Sep - 22:36

''I'm almost done... for now. Just hang in there.''

He got the sample he needed then put it carefully away.

''You might want to do something to heal yourself, the wounds are nasty.''

He was covered entirely in Kaelee's blood.
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Ven 15 Sep - 23:30

Kaelee's breathing was harshed. Ed's experimentation was terrible. Tears were rolling free on her pale cheeks. She focused hard as she could to keep herself from moving. It would only be worst.

-Edward...she cried before bitting her lips.

She could see the blood on Ed's clothes. Her blood. She tried not to think about it. She concentrated on healing. Why was Magnus mad at her? She needed him more than ever. Her healing powers never worked well on herself. That drug the Clave gave her was just making it worst.

-I'm trying...it's...so hard.

Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Kittyhawk Sam 16 Sep - 22:19

He tried the best he could to tend to his wound. But injuries like these would have killed a mundane already and he knew it.

''Hang in there...''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 22:31

Kaelee nodded. She focused on her magic flow. She could feel it but just. Not to mention that the pain was making it hard to concentrate. She was afraid. Afraid to die, afraid of what was coming next, afraid to never see her family again.

**OK STOP IT NOW ** She told herself. This is NOT helping.

-Ok, Ed. The best I can do is to stop the bleeding.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Kittyhawk Dim 17 Sep - 19:13

''Usually, I operate on dead people or people I wish dead...''

Of course, he knew how to tend to the basic like a gun wound, but he litterally butchered her.

He frowned.

''I hear footsteps.''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par NPC Dim 17 Sep - 20:51

They were so close now. Everything was perfect. Thanks to the Angel, they had found the perfect guy to helped them. A Mundane. This way, nobody could accuse them of breaking the accords.

The Nephilim smiled. It was even easier then he tought it would be. That Riddler believed the whole story. Well of course, the immortality was a nice plus.

But Hawklight wasn't the only immortal. She wasn't the only Shadowhunter with warlock powers either. Tessa Gray was the first. Still, Kaelee had achieved Something that Tessa didn't. She gave birth. How was it possible? That was one of the thing the Clave asked him to find out.

He looked at his watch. Time was almost up. With a smile, he walked to the cells where his ''guest'' were. He entered the room and couldn't help but smile.

-Good afternoon, Mister Nygma.

He put a syringue on next to Edward. Its contain was blue. Something Edward had never seen before.

-You'll give it to her, then I'll let you continue the experimentation.
NPC
NPC

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Lun 18 Sep - 20:07

Kaelee looked at the syringe and shook her head, terrified. She knew what was in it.

-Please, don't, she whispered. That's what is keeping me from using my powers.
-Precisely, the clave's member answered. Precisely. This way I'm sure you won't go anywhere.

He gave Kaelee a cruel smile then turned to Edward.

-Mister Nygma. Please.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Kittyhawk Mar 19 Sep - 22:07

Ed frowned, looking down at the syringe.

''If I don't do this, I would have butchered you in vain, Kaelee.''

His confused expression shifted into a demented smile. He laughed.

''What little Birdie is gonna roast like a Turkey?''

Riddler was taking control.
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Mar 19 Sep - 22:51

Kaelee closed her eyes.

-But if you do I won't be able to heal.

Ed's expression suddenly changed. A smile slipped on his lips. A cruel smile. Ed was no more. She was at the mercy of the Riddler.

-Nygma please. You don't wanna do this.

She looked at the Clave's special envoy with anger.

-YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT to do this! YOU...you're BREAKING the accords!

Her voice was shaking with fear and weakness but he eyes would have killed. She was trapped. Edward would block her powers, and if she tried anything, the Nephilim would kill her. She had no choice but to hope that Ed would take control soon.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Kittyhawk Mer 20 Sep - 19:51

''Night, night'' He said chuckling before leaning to administrate her the formula and swiftly injected it to the Nephilim instead.

''Look at that... From what I understood here, you're not supposed to make me interfere into your stuff either. I'm human... The smarthest there is.''

The lights dropped.

''GCPD!''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Harvey Bullock Mer 20 Sep - 22:57

The lights went off. That was the signal. Bullock's voice echoed in the room.

-GCPD!

His flashlight in one hand, his gun in the other, Harvey aimed Nygma. He could see the blood covering his clothes. Next to him, deathly pale, was Kaelee. His heart skipped a few beats.

-what have you done...

His voice was just a whisper.

-You freak...! Get away from her...STEP BACK!
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par NPC Mer 20 Sep - 23:56

The pricking pain took him by surprise.

-What are you doing!

His eyes narrowed. How could he ? Unsignificant mundane!

-You will pay for this, Mr. Nygma. You should have listen to her. The Clave is the worst ennemy you could get. We're not done with you.

He turned and quickly left the room. He had to go back to Idris as soon as possible. He didn't knew what would the product do on him. It wasn't suppose to be used on Nephilim. What would happened? That fucking human had ruined all his plan.
NPC
NPC

Message par Kittyhawk Jeu 21 Sep - 7:59

Nygma raised his hands.

''Easy Bullock... It's not what it seems... for once.''

Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Jeu 21 Sep - 15:50

Kaelee heard Harvey's voice. Her heart pounded. She forced herself to sit up.

-HARV!

The pain hit her like a train and she felt back. Her eyes met with Ed's. She saw his fear, his anger and, with surprise, his guilt.

He was the only one who could save her now.

-Ed...

Her voice faded and she passed out.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Harvey Bullock Dim 24 Sep - 22:23

Harvey rushed at her side. He could now see the nasty wounds on her chest. There was blood everywhere. The scene looked just like a horror movie. Only this time, it was his girlfriend who was the main actress. In a role, he didn't like at all.

-You son of a bitch...

Then, Kaelee whispered Edward's name and Harvey's heart broke. What had he done to her? She was so weak and vulnerable.
-You'll be fine, sugar. Alright...you'll be just fine. I...I'll take care of you. Hey! Don't close your eyes!  Stay with me baby...

He looked at Ed with a stare that said: Don't you dare come closer.
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par Kittyhawk Sam 14 Oct - 16:46

''For once, Bullock, this really isin't what it looks like...'' Ed said in defense. ''She'll tell you herself when she heals. There was this man.. From.. the.. the Clave I think she said...''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Harvey Bullock Sam 14 Oct - 19:30

Harvey looked at Kaelee's wounds and pinched his nose's bridge. She was dying. There was blood everywhere and, even though it was killing him, he knew he had no choice.

-The Clave? She has done nothing wrong...

He looked back at Ed. What choice did he had? None. With those injuries, there was no way they could make it to the hospital in time. His voice shaking with bitterness he said:

-Save her Nygma...Please...
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par Kittyhawk Mar 17 Oct - 18:19

Ed simply nodded and tried to stop the bleeding. ''She needs a transfusion... I'm not sure how this whole thing works... Human blood might not help her. Anyone you know you are aware of those things?''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Harvey Bullock Jeu 19 Oct - 22:15

Harvey gave Ed a puzzled look. How could he know?!

-Eillean...Eillean or...Magnus...but that asshole let her down.

Harvey took his phone and texted Eillean: Kaelee bleeding out need help

-Do whatever you can here...I'm asking for help. For fuck sake! What happened Nygma!
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par Kittyhawk Dim 22 Oct - 11:42

''The Clave wanted me to get a blood sample from her and make experiments. I had to take organs tissues and stuff. Kaelee asked me to do it... She let it happen to save me from the Clave... Then this guy showed up, he wanted me to give her some kind of serum but I administrated it to him instead. I'm not sure what it was.''

Ed shrugged, knowing he couldn't do anything else than say the truth. How Bullock would react would only set if he would help them or not.
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Harvey Bullock Jeu 26 Oct - 23:09

Harvey went from scarlet red to deathly pale. He just couldn't decided if he wanted to kill Nygma or not. There was something in the riddler's eyes wich convinced Harvey he wasn't lying. Nygma's guilt or own doubt? He couldn't tell.

-Is...is there...can...can she make it ? I mean...we can't go to the hospital and Magnus won't help. As for Eillean...I don't know if I can reach her in time...

Harvey took Kalee's hand and kissed it. It was already cold. They had to hurry, otherwise she would die. And that he couldn't live with.
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par Kittyhawk Dim 29 Oct - 7:17

He thought for a minute.

"If I understand well how it works... From what Kitty told me anyway. Shadowhunters are half angel. Witches... I mean Warlock? Are half demon. Fairfolks are both demon and angel, but Kaelee had a Shadowhunter and a Demon as a parent... Or was her father a Warlock? Anyway, if I'm right she technically have Demon, Angel AND human blood. And Kitty, she's half fae half human which mean she too have Demon, Angel and human blood...'' He frowned and picked up his phone before muttering to himself. ''She's going to kill me...''
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Harvey Bullock Mar 21 Nov - 17:51

Harvey followed Edward's logic. He knew what is girl was. No need for a class, thank you very much. He said nothing, though. He knew to well it wasn't the time to anoy Nygma. Kaelee's life was on the line.

-Who? Who's goin to kill you? Who are you calling? We don't wan't any mob trouble around here. Right? Right?
Harvey Bullock
Harvey Bullock

Message par Kittyhawk Mar 21 Nov - 18:03

''I'm calling Kitty, she's litterally one block from here.'' He dialed her number, knowing he would regret it.
Kittyhawk
Kittyhawk

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant